Olpajeta / Lake Nakuru / Masai Mara Lodge Safari
Day One: Nairobi / Ol Pajeta Conservancy
Depart Nairobi after breakfast for the Olpajeta / Lake Nakuru / Masai Mara Lodge Safari. You will be driven via the central high lands arriving ol pajeta well in time for lunch. Ol Pejeta Conservancy is a chimpanzee sanctuary and the only one of its kind in Kenya. On your afternoon game drive you can encounter all five members of the 'big five' [ lion, buffalo, elephant, leopard and rhino ] including a healthy breeding population of the highly endangered black rhino. Dinner and at the lodge.
Meal Plan: L, D
Day Two: Ol Pejeta Conservancy - Lake Nakuru
Morning game drive after breakfast; exit the park depart and drive via thomsons falls whereby we will take a break and take some photos. The falls is a 74 m scenic waterfall on the Ewaso Ng'iro river, which drains from the Aberdare Mountain Range. Proceed on arriving lake nakuru in time for hot lunch. The afternoon is spent at leisure relaxing or take a swim. Later proceed on an evening game drive exploring the vast plains, game and birdlife of Masai Mara. Dinner and overnight at the lodge / luxury tented camp.
Meal Plan: B, L, D
Day Three: Lake Nakuru / Masai Mara
Morning game drive after breakfast and afterwards depart for masai mara via Narok town arriving in time for lunch. Check in at the lodge; the afternoon is spent at leisure relaxing or take a swim. Later proceed on an evening game drive exploring the vast plains, game and birdlife of Masai Mara. Dinner and overnight at the lodge / luxury tented camp.
Meal Plan: B, L, D
Day Four: Masai Mara
Morning and afternoon game drives in Kenya's most popular game sanctuary where you will have the best opportunity of spotting the Big Five (lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino and elephant). Optional visit to a local Maasai village at $25 per person or hot air balloon ride at $450. All meals and overnight at the lodge / luxury tented camp.
Meal Plan: B, L, D
Day Five: Masai Mara / Nairobi
Pre breakfast game drive for a last opportunity to spot any game you might have missed on your previous game drives. After breakfast depart and drive back to Nairobi where the safari ends; arriving in the afternoon.
Meal Plan: B, L
Things to do
- Game Drives.
- Visit a local masai village.
- Masai guided walk.
- Take a balloon ride.
Olpajeta / Lake Nakuru / Masai Mara Lodge Safari Includes:
- Transport in a customized safari vehicle with a pop up roof.
- Park entrance fees.
- Accommodation in a budget tented campsite.
- Services of an English speaking driver guide.
- Game drives.
- Complimentary bottled water.
Olpajeta / Lake Nakuru / Masai Mara Lodge Safari Excludes:
- International or regional airfares.
- Expenditure of personal nature such as telephone calls, snacks, hard drinks, soft drinks and laundry.
- Travel insurance.
Ol pajeta / Lake Nakuru / Masai Mara Facts
- Area: Ol pajeta 360 km² | Lake Nakuru 188 km² | Masai Mara - 1510 km²
- Park Fees: Ol pajeta 90usd | Lake Nakuru 60usd | Masai Mara - 70usd
- Alt: Ol pajeta 2000m | Lake Nauru 1753m - 2073m | Masai Mara 1500 m - 2180 m
- Temp: Ol pajeta 18°C - 28°C | Lake Nakuru - 20°C - 30°C | Masai Mara - 15°C - 30°C
- Coldest Months: June & July.
- Hottest Months: January & February.
- Best Time To Go: All Year Round.
- Departures: Dailly.
ESSENTIALS FOR YOUR TRIP.
- Change of clothes and comfortable shoes.
- A towel if u prefer your own but you will be offered a towel at the lodge or luxury tented lodge or luxury tented camp
- Personal items i.e. female or male hygiene supplies.
- Camera & extra batteries or charger.
- Sense of humor, an open mind and positive attitude.