5 DAYS LAKE NAIVASHA / LAKE NAKURU / MASAI MARA LODGE SAFARI
Day One: Nairobi / Lake Naivasha
Depart Nairobi early morning for the 5 days lake naivasha / lake nakuru / masai mara lodge safari. You will be driven north with a brief stopover at the great rift valley view point where you will get an opportunity to view the valley and take photos. Drive arriving Hell's gate national by mid-morning. A You have the option of a game drive or a bike ride a midst game. On reaching the ranger's post you will have a guided walk in the gorges and later drive or bike back to the main gate. Transfer to the hotel for hot lunch. Relax in the lodge after lunch and then proceed for an evening boat ride. The lake has schools of hippos and lots of bird species most notably the fish eagle. On arrival at the other end of the lake; you will take a walk in the island amidst game i.e giraffes, antelopes, gazelles and water bucks.
Meal Plan: L, D
Day Two: Lake Naivasha / Lake Nakuru
Depart Lake Naivasha early morning after breakfast and drive to lake Nakuru arriving at around eleven o'clock. Your first game drive en route to the lodge; check in and have lunch. Afternoon is spent at leisure; activities to undertake include swimming, walks or take a nap. Lake Nakuru is famous for the million of flamigos that flock the lake giving the lake a pink outlook from a distance, there are approx 400 other species of birds visiting the lake and many species of plains game in the park. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Meal Plan: B, L, D
Day Three: Lake Nakuru / Masai Mara
Morning game drive after breakfast and afterwards depart for masai mara via Narok town arriving in time for lunch. Check in at the lodge; the afternoon is spent at leisure relaxing or take a swim. Later proceed on an evening game drive exploring the vast plains, game and birdlife of Masai Mara. Dinner and overnight at the lodge / luxury tented camp.
Meal Plan: B, L, D
Day Four: Masai Mara
Morning and afternoon game drives in Kenya's most popular game sanctuary where you will have the best opportunity of spotting the Big Five (lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino and elephant). Optional visit to a local Maasai village at $25 per person or hot air balloon ride at $450. All meals and overnight at the lodge / luxury tented camp.
Meal Plan: B, L, D
Day Five: Masai Mara / Nairobi
Pre breakfast game drive for a last opportunity to spot any game you might have missed on your previous game drives. After breakfast depart and drive back to Nairobi where the safari ends; arriving in the afternoon.
Meal Plan: B, L
Things to do
- Game Drives.
- Visit a local masai village.
- Masai guided walk.
- Boating Ride.
- Take a balloon ride.
5 DAYS LAKE NAIVASHA / LAKE NAKURU / MASAI MARA LODGE SAFARI Includes:
- Transport in a customized safari vehicle with a pop up roof.
- Park entrance fees.
- Accommodation in a budget tented campsite.
- Services of an English speaking driver guide.
- Game drives.
- Complimentary bottled water.
5 DAYS LAKE NAIVASHA / LAKE NAKURU / MASAI MARA LODGE SAFARI Excludes:
- International or regional airfares.
- Expenditure of personal nature such as telephone calls, snacks, hard drinks, soft drinks and laundry.
- Travel insurance.
Lake Naivasha | Lake Nakuru | Masai Mara Facts
- Area: Hell's Gate km² | Lake Nakuru 188 km² | Masai Mara - 1510 km²
- Park Fees: Hell's Gate 24usd | Lake Nakuru 60usd | Masai Mara - 70usd
- Alt: Lake Naivasha 1800m - 2000m | Lake Nauru 1753m - 2073m | Masai Mara 1500 m - 2180 m
- Temp: Lake Naivasha - 20°C - 30°C | Masai Mara - 15°C - 30°C
- Coldest Months: June & July.
- Hottest Months: January & February.
- Best Time To Go: All Year Round.
- Departures: On Request.
ESSENTIALS FOR YOUR TRIP
- Change of clothes and comfortable shoes.
- A towel if u prefer your own but you will be offered a towel at the lodge or luxury tented camp
- Personal items i.e. female or male hygiene supplies.
- Camera & extra batteries or charger.
- Sense of humor, an open mind and positive attitude.