4 Days Tsavo West / Amboseli Lodge Safari
Day One: Mombasa / Tsavo West
Depart your hotel in the wee hours of the morning and drive to tsavo west breakfast en route. On a arrival at the park do a game drive en route to the lodge arriving in time for lunch. Later set off for the evening game drive. Spend the afternoon at leisure and later go for the evening game drive. Tsavo west is famous for the man eating lions that preyed on workers building the railway line to Uganda. Visit the Mzima spring that produces 450 million and habits aquatic life, hippos and crocodiles. Dinner and overnight at Kilanguni Lodge.
Meal Plan: L, D
Day Two: Tsavo West / Amboseli
An early morning game drive after breakfast is well worth while, depart and head to Amboseli arriving in time for lunch. Lunch at the lodge and spend the afternoon at leisure, later go for the evening game drive. Amboseli has a wide variety of wildlife raging from the Big five, cats, plains game and birdlife. Dinner and overnight at Amboseli Serena lodge.
Meal Plan: B, L, D
Day Three: Amboseli
Wake up to the intoxicating view of Mt. Kilimanjaro, on a clear day the snow peaks are visible. After breakfast go for the morning game drive. Amboseli has the highest population of elephants and has been the centre for elephant research for the last thirty years. Return to the lodge for lunch and later embark on the evening game drive. All meals and overnight at Amboseli Serena lodge.
Meal Plan: B, L, D
Day Four: Amboseli / Mombasa
Have an early breakfast followed by a game drive. Later depart and drive to Mombasa, lunch en route arriving early evening.
Meal Plan: B, L
Things to do
- Game Drives.
- Visit a local masai village.
- Masai guided walk.
- Take a balloon ride.
TOUR COST INCLUDES:
- Transport in a customized safari vehicle with a pop up roof.
- Park entrance fees.
- Accommodation in a budget tented campsite.
- Services of an English speaking driver guide.
- Game drives.
- Complimentary bottled water.
TOUR COST EXCLUDES:
- International or regional airfares.
- Expenditure of personal nature such as telephone calls, snacks, hard drinks, soft drinks and laundry.
- Travel insurance.
ESSENTIALS FOR YOUR TRIP
- Change of clothes and comfortable shoes.
- A towel if u prefer your own but you will be offered a towel at the lodge or luxury tented camp
- Personal items i.e. female or male hygiene supplies.
- Camera & extra batteries or charger.
- Sense of humor, an open mind and positive attitude.