3 DAYS MASAI MARA LODGE SAFARI
Day One: Nairobi / Masai Mara
Depart Nairobi early in the morning and drive along the floor of the Rift Valley to Maasai Mara arriving in time for lunch. Check in at the lodge; the afternoon is spent at leisure relaxing or take a swim. Later proceed on an evening game drive exploring the vast plains, game and birdlife of Masai Mara. Dinner and overnight at the lodge / luxury tented camp.
Meal Plan: L, D
Day Two: Masai Mara
Morning and afternoon game drives in Kenya's most popular game sanctuary where you will have the best opportunity of spotting the Big Five (lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino and elephant). Optional visit to a local Maasai village at $20 per person or hot air balloon ride at $450. All meals and overnight at the lodge / luxury tented camp.
Meal Plan: B, L, D
Day Three: Masai Mara / Nairobi
Pre breakfast game drive for a last opportunity to spot any game you might have missed on your previous game drives. After breakfast depart and drive back to Nairobi where the safari ends; arriving in the afternoon.
Meal Plan: B, L
THINGS TO DO
- Game Drives.
- Visit a local masai village.
- Masai guided walk.
- Take a balloon ride.
TOUR COST INCLUDES:
- Transport in a customized safari vehicle with a pop up roof.
- Park entrance fees.
- Accommodation in a budget tented campsite.
- Services of an English speaking driver guide.
- Game drives.
- Complimentary bottled water.
TOUR COST EXCLUDES:
- International or regional airfares.
- Expenditure of personal nature such as telephone calls, snacks, hard drinks, soft drinks and laundry.
- Travel insurance.
Masai Mara Facts
- Area: 1510 km²
- Park Fees: 80usd.
- Altitude: 1500 metres to 2180 metres.
- Temperatures: 15°C - 30°C.
- Coldest Months: June & July.
- Hottest Months: January & February.
- Best Time To Go: All Year Round.
- Departures: Daily.
ESSENTIALS FOR YOUR TRIP
- Change of clothes and comfortable shoes.
- A towel if u prefer your own but you will be offered a towel at the lodge or luxury tented camp
- Personal items i.e. female or male hygiene supplies.
- Camera & extra batteries or charger.
- Sense of humor, an open mind and positive attitude.