3 Days Amboseli Lodge Safari
Day One: Nairobi / Amboseli
Depart Nairobi early morning after breakfast for a 3 Days Amboseli Lodge Safari. You will be driven along the Nairobi - Mombasa highway arriving the lodge in time for lunch. Afternoon is spent at leisure; activities to undertake include swimming, walks or take a nap. Later set off for the evening game drive. Amboseli has a wide variety of wildlife raging from the Big five, cats, plains game and abundant bird life. Dinner and overnight at the lodge / luxury tented camp.
Meal Plan: L, D
Day Two: Amboseli
Wake up very early in the morning so as to glance at the Mount Kilimanjaro which is only visible on a clear day and best viewed from the Kenyan side. After breakfast set off for the morning game drive. Amboseli has the highest population of elephants and has been the centre for elephant research for the last thirty years. Lunch at the lodge; spend the afternoon at leisure followed by the evening game drive. All meals and overnight at the lodge / luxury tented camp.
Meal Plan: B, L, D
Day Three: Amboseli / Nairobi
Early morning game drive for an opportunity to spot any game you might have missed on your previous game drives. Return to the lodge for breakfast/brunch; depart the lodge and drive back via the Mombasa - Nairobi highway to Nairobi where the safari ends.
Meal Plan: B, L
- Amboseli Serena Lodge
- Amboseli Sopa Lodge
- Kilima Safari Camp
- Kibo Safari Camp
- Amboseli Sentrim Camp
- Oltukai Lodge
- Tortilis Camp
- Amboseli AA Lodge
Things to do
- Game Drives.
- Visit a local masai village.
- Masai guided walk.
- Take a balloon ride.
3 Days Amboseli Lodge Safari Includes:
- Transport in a customized safari vehicle with a pop up roof.
- Park entrance fees.
- Accommodation in a budget tented campsite.
- Services of an English speaking driver guide.
- Game drives.
- Complimentary bottled water.
3 Days Amboseli Lodge Safari Excludes:
- International or regional airfares.
- Expenditure of personal nature such as telephone calls, snacks, hard drinks, soft drinks and laundry.
- Travel insurance.
- Area: 392 km².
- Park Fees: 70usd.
- Altitude: 1189 metres - 1372 metres.
- Temperatures: 23°C - 28°C.
- Coldest Months: June & July.
- Hottest Months: January & February.
- Best Time To Go: All Year Round.
- Departures: Daily.
ESSENTIALS FOR YOUR TRIP
- Change of clothes and comfortable shoes.
- A towel if u prefer your own but you will be offered a towel at the lodge or luxury tented camp
- Personal items i.e. female or male hygiene supplies.
- Camera & extra batteries or charger.
- Sense of humor, an open mind and positive attitude.