Tsavo East / Tsavo West Camping Safari
Day One: Mombasa / Tsavo East
Depart your hotel in the wee hours of the morning for the tsavo east / tsavo west camping safari; you will be driven for 2 hours from Mombasa town to Tsavo East Buchuma Gate. Have breakfast or refreshments then proceed on game viewing en route to the lodge. Lunch at the lodge and spend the afternoon at leisure probably swimming. Evening game drive searching for the "Red Elephants" including the other members of the big five and a visit the Galana River and Rhino sanctuary created to protect rhinos from poachers, dinner and overnight at Ndololo Camp.
Meal Plan: B, L, D
Day Two: Tsavo East / Tsavo West
After breakfast go for the morning game drive, Tsavo east is the biggest park in Kenya. Game to view include Hirola antelope, kongonis, leser kudus, oryxs, buffalos, elephants, lions among others. Depart and drive to tsavo west arriving in time for lunch. Later go for the evening game drive. Tsavo west is famous for the man eating lions that preyed on workers building the railway line to Uganda. Visit the Mzima spring that produces 450 million and habits aquatic life, hippos and crocodiles. Dinner and overnight at Ngulia Bandas.
Meal Plan: B, L, D
Day Three: Tsavo West - Mombasa
Early morning game drive then return to the campsite for breakfast. Depart and you will be driven to Mombassa, lunch en route arriving early evening. Transfer to your hotel.
Meal Plan: B, L
Tsavo East / Tsavo West Camping Safari Includes:
- Transport in a customized safari vehicle with a pop up roof.
- Park entrance fees.
- Accommodation in a budget tented campsite.
- Services of an English speaking driver guide.
- Game drives.
- Complimentary bottled water.
Tsavo East / Tsavo West Camping Safari Excludes:
- International or regional airfares.
- Expenditure of personal nature such as telephone calls, snacks, hard drinks, soft drinks and laundry.
- Travel insurance.
ESSENTIALS FOR YOUR TRIP
- Change of clothes and comfortable shoes.
- A towel if u prefer your own but you will be offered a towel at the camp
- Personal items i.e. female or male hygiene supplies.
- Camera & extra batteries or charger.
- Sense of humor, an open mind and positive attitude.