3 Days Amboseli Camping Safari
Day One: Nairobi / Amboseli
Depart Nairobi early morning after breakfast; drive along the Nairobi - Mombassa highway arriving Kimana campsite well in time for lunch; as you check into your respective tents the cook will prepare lunch. Later set off for the evening game drive. Amboseli has a wide variety of wildlife raging from the Big five, cats, plains game and birdlife. Dinner and overnight at the kimana camp.
Meal Plan: L, D
Day Two: Amboseli
Wake up very early in the morning so as to glance at the Mount Kilimanjaro which is only visible on a clear day and best viewed from the Kenyan side. After breakfast set off for the morning game drive. Amboseli has the highest population of elephants and has been the center for elephant research for the last thirty years. Lunch at the camp followed by the evening game drive. All meals and overnight at Kimana camp.
Meal Plan: B, L, D
Day Three: Amboseli / Nairobi
Morning game drive then return to the campsite for breakfast, depart the camp and drive back via the Mombasa - Nairobi highway to Nairobi; lunch en route where the safari ends.
Meal Plan: B, L
Things to do
- Game Drives.
- Visit a local masai village.
- Masai guided walk.
- Take a balloon ride.
Tour Cost Includes:
- Transport in a customized safari vehicle with a pop up roof.
- Park entrance fees.
- Accommodation in a budget tented campsite.
- Services of an English speaking driver guide.
- Game drives.
- Complimentary bottled water.
Tour Cost Excludes:
- International or regional airfares.
- Expenditure of personal nature such as telephone calls, snacks, hard drinks, soft drinks and laundry.
- Travel insurance.
- Area: 392 km².
- Park Fees: 60usd.
- Altitude: 1189 metres - 1372 metres.
- Temperatures: 23°C - 28°C.
- Coldest Months: June & July.
- Hottest Months: January & February.
- Best Time To Go: All Year Round.
- Departures: Dailly.
ESSENTIALS FOR YOUR TRIP
- Change of clothes and comfortable shoes.
- A towel if u prefer your own but you will be offered a towel at the camp
- Personal items i.e. female or male hygiene supplies.
- Camera & extra batteries or charger.
- Sense of humor, an open mind and positive attitude.